You can see my Folio Conference presentation featuring preliminary research from the Digital Magazine Ad Engagement Project.
It takes a little work but it is free: first go to this link and egister: http://www.folioshow.com/virtual/registration.
Next, continue with free registration. It will tell you thanks for registering. Close the window and you should get an e-mail in your inbox.
2. Open the e-mail. Make sure you are able to view pictures in your -email viewer. If you use Outlook and it blocks graphics, right click on any graphic and click “download pictures”
3. You will see a large red button that says “Enter.” You will need to disable pop-ups and click the button.
4. Now log in using the user name and password from your registration.
5. As you enter the screen click on “Theater” then scroll ALL the way down on the left until you see a yellow button that says “Click Here to View On Demand Presentations.”
6. After you get to the theater screen, scroll right to the “Spotlight Symposium on Digital Magazines” section. Then click on “The Opportunity for Cost Reduction and Revenue Growth” and to view the presentation.
It's a little work to get there. I hope it's worth it.